Sunday, August 17, 2008

Kiddieokee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone!! Beau and Tad recently entered a karaoke contest throught the radio station mix 969. The contest lasts through August 19. To vote go on www.mix969.com and scroll down and you will see kiddieokee. Click on it, enter your email and vote. They are in the 7-9 age group.The winner gets to perform live. We need everyones help. If you scroll down to the bottom of our blog to the video bar, you can view their videos. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie & Brad Bishop said...

Hey Remember Stephanie Bishop! It has been YEARS and here we are still getting into trouble and playing pranks on our kids!!! I love catching up with friends through this great medium. I check Laurie and Darci's blog and guess what???? Janet Clark and I are now working in the STAKE PRIMARY PRESIDENCY together!!!!!

My blog is private because I had some CREEPY guy leave comments. Do you want to keep in touch?
E-mail me:

sebishop@everestkc.net

Anonymous said...

wendy....good to see you blogging!!!!yeah. I am excited to look at your updates. Hope all is well and hope to see you all soon. Love ya