Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Eventhough we stayed at home this summer,
we were very busy! We had a very special experience of having a chinese foreign exchange student live with us for three weeks. His english name is James and he was one of the sweetest people our family has ever met. He just fit right in with our family and we grew to love him! His favorite things to do were playing basketball and hanging out with Beau. We were sooo sad to see him leave! Now we find ourselves cheering for the US and China while watching the olympics! I was hoping that we would have a nice experience, but it turned out even better than we even hoped for! If you ever have this opportunity to take in a person from another country and culture, the Morgan's hightly recommend it!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Hey Lou! I just started the blog thing too. Fun huh? I have never journaled and my last scrapbook page was a picture of Jack at 2! This is all in one. I love seeing your faces! And the extra one too :) We had a exchange student from Iran when I was in Jr High. What a great experience. Kiss all those creases for me! Flo

p.s. I referenced your name in my very first blog 7/20/08 "Blog #1".

amhoopes said...

Hooray!!! I am so excited to read all about what the Morgan's are doing!!