Monday, September 22, 2008

Well, Amber informed me at stamp club that everyone is sick of kideeokee and that I need to put something else on my blog....you are sooo right Amber!
This is kind of old news, but in July we added two new members to our family, Maggie and Bella. Maggie is the calico guinea pig and Bella is the other one. We had a guinea pig named cuddles that lived for 7 years! We lost her a couple of years ago and finally decided to get another one and came home with two! ( I shouldn't have taken the kids with me.)
We love our new little pets and they are growing fast! Maggie is jumpy and nervous, but Bella is really sweet and calm. The kids hold them all of the time and I'm glad that we got them. They are "pigs", I guess that's where they get the name! Every night they squeak and squeak until they get fed.....I didn't realize how much we missed that sound in our home! We love and miss you cuddles!

1 comment:

amhoopes said...

Hooray for the new blog additon!! I love to see what is going on in the Morgan household. Keep them coming!