Sunday, October 5, 2008

REMEMBER HOMECOMING?

Remember Homecoming? Picking out the dress, the shoes, how to do your hair, feeling nervous? It all came back to me as I helped my daughter prepare for her first Homecoming dance. It is so fun and exciting and brought back a flood of great memories for me! For all of you who don't have teenagers....I just want you to know that it is really fun! I remember that when our children were little, many well meaning people "warned" us of the day that our children would become the "dreaded" teenagers. I love having teenagers in the house because it reminds me of what it felt like when I was that age.....it really wasn't that long ago, I promise!

The date: Jake took Miranda to a fun dinner with two other couples at his house. They took pictures, and played some games and went to the dance. The next morning they went on a "day date" with the same couples to the zoo. Miranda had a wonderful time because this very cute boy planned such a fun time! Thank you Jake.....you cutie patootie!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

How much fun! He is really cute! I am glad that you had such a good time. Dances are so much fun!